Micro... missing bugs in FA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StringBean

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK, so i've come across a bunch of bugs that are in CMMRS & other review books but not in first aid. I've heard that the bugs in FA are enough... and I've also heard that I should know the ones that are not in FA too. Just trying to get some more opinions from those who've taken it. Time is running short :eek:

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

All the bugs you need to know are in first aid; however, all the details about those bugs are not fully covered in first aid. I haven't had personal experience with the Lange text, but Clinical Micro made Ridiculously Simple was more than enough for me.

Members don't see this ad :)
If you decide on using MMRS, make sure that you look at the tables at the end of each chapter. There are usually some lab tests listed that they fail to mention in the text as well as additional bugs.
Good luck

UCSFbound said:
If you decide on using MMRS, make sure that you look at the tables at the end of each chapter. There are usually some lab tests listed that they fail to mention in the text as well as additional bugs.
Good luck

Good point. Especially the table near the front of the book that deals with various exotoxins