Microbio

Started by bofan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bofan

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have good resources to do a quick review for microbio? I haven't had the chance to take the class yet at school and the practice tests I have taken vary quite a bit in the types of questions they ask... Thanks!
 
sorry i tried attaching something but doesn't quite work. PM me ur email..I can send it to you. Actually I found the link right here in SDN. Try searching for microbiology and you should see a post where someone put up a link for a refresher.
 
Last edited:
I just realized that I had take molecular biology way back when and that the PCAT tests microbiology. How specific is the material?

Do we need to know which bacteria (or fungus etc) causes each specific disease, or know symptoms/effects of different diseases?