Microbiology before DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ssalim

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who have already completed the DAT, Did you come across a lot of Microbiology material, in your preparation as well as on the exam?

Also are there any other courses in which you found helpful to take prior to taking the DAT's? Other than Gen Bio, Gen Chem, Ochem, Biochem, etc...

Members don't see this ad.

For those who have already completed the DAT, Did you come across a lot of Microbiology material, in your preparation as well as on the exam?

Also are there any other courses in which you found helpful to take prior to taking the DAT's? Other than Gen Bio, Gen Chem, Ochem, Biochem, etc...

hey for my 1st and 2nd test, i did not see any microbio questions, most are physiology but it just basic stuff!

But it would be good if you take it since some schools (Midwestern) need microbio as their prerequisite!

Thank you for the reply. I am planning on taking it before applying, I was just wondering if I could hold off till after the DAT's.