Microbiology Requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

So at my university i'm taking Micro lab (which has 8 hours of lab a week, and 3 hours of lecture, but its a lab course), and also bacteriology.

Would this fulfill PCO's micro lecture requirement?

Members don't see this ad.

So at my university i'm taking Micro lab (which has 8 hours of lab a week, and 3 hours of lecture, but its a lab course), and also bacteriology.

Would this fulfill PCO's micro lecture requirement?

Email the course description from your school's catalog to PCO and find out. If they say yes than be sure to save the email.

PCO doesn't really care about the lab. If they want you they'll overlook it. You do have to take a microbio course though.

Members don't see this ad :)
PCO doesn't really care about the lab. If they want you they'll overlook it. You do have to take a microbio course though.

Yeah I just asked someone from my school, and I'm taking the right classes. it just freaked me out because today I got a letter from PCO with all the stuff i'm missing in my file!

I actually emailed them and asked cause i had the same question and i was about to take a micro class without a lab ..
they asked me to email a syllabus so they could evaluate it and then told me that they wanted a microbiology with a lab.