Microbiology vs Biochemistry

Started by shan2012
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shan2012

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For someone who is a graduate and have been out of school for a while, which would be the better course to take Microbiology or Biochemistry? I need to take these classes to fulfill prereqs
Thank you
 
For someone who is a graduate and have been out of school for a while, which would be the better course to take Microbiology or Biochemistry? I need to take these classes to fulfill prereqs
Thank you

Micro. I did the same thing as a returning student.
 
Micro is the class to take first. Its a foundational class. Biochem will make more sense if you have that out of the way first. Its essentially zooming in (significantly) on what you covered in Microbiology.