Microbiology

Started by TnTpharmD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TnTpharmD

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all. Can someone elborate on what Micobiology topics would help prepare me for the Jan 2010 exam? General topics would be much apprecieated as well. I'd like to get a jist of what direction I should start studying for. Thanks.
 
no offense, but bacteria, viruses and fungi is pretty much what microbiology is lol

LOL. Make sure u understand the innate and adaptive immune system. I got a 99 in the biol section, I relied on a lot of background knowledge tho. They even had questions which I had never seen before, I just assumed they were those filler questions
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
from what i remember from aug 09:

very little on microbio.

i only recall being tested on the different shapes (if it's a round bacteria, it would be cocci ; rod-shaped = bacillus, etc)