S
StacydO
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Two questions:
1. As a US medical student from a good med school, a Step 1 of 249, only one Honors and one High Pass (H/HP/P/F system) in major rotations, an upcoming year of research (no publications yet), and an interest in academia, what do I have a shot for in rads?
2. My guess is I have a decent shot at mid-tier academic programs--can anyone suggest programs strong on teaching/good atmosphere in the northeast/midatlantic/southern ca? If there's something that might fit well somewhere else, I'd like to hear about it.
Thanks!
😕
1. As a US medical student from a good med school, a Step 1 of 249, only one Honors and one High Pass (H/HP/P/F system) in major rotations, an upcoming year of research (no publications yet), and an interest in academia, what do I have a shot for in rads?
2. My guess is I have a decent shot at mid-tier academic programs--can anyone suggest programs strong on teaching/good atmosphere in the northeast/midatlantic/southern ca? If there's something that might fit well somewhere else, I'd like to hear about it.
Thanks!
😕