Midnight AADSAS change

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predental33

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if AADSAS updates at midnight for schools like nova? Just wondering if I should stay awake! haha :)

Members don't see this ad.

That's a good question. I've been wondering the same thing. Someone said the other day to expect the AADSAS update early tomorrow morning. If someone from last year could relate their experience, it would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad :)
wait Nova updates at midnight? bc my status went blank but no acceptance in the mail yet and i'm getting very worried

i think buffalo said they do midnight, but dont hold my word to it...

mine is blank for nova tooo

my heart is beating a little faster than normal

danger for High BP!!!:eek:

well i guess in two hours we'll find out
dchung - you don't live close to Fl do you?

I think those schools that use AADSAS must have already updated our status prior to leaving for the long weekend. Last year, as many have mentioned, the status changes could be seen prior to Dec 1st with the View Source trick, until it was later fixed. This leads me to believe that they will have done the same again this year, but that the code will become unlocked after a certain time. I wonder when this will be.

I was accepted to Nova on December 1st 2 years ago, and my status never changed from interview invite to offer accepted.

It is so hard understanding what Nova is doing. One is blank, then accepted, another one had no status change and got a letter. This waiting...!!!

one hour and we shall see...here's to hoping!

Down to the 15 minute mark :cool:

Pretty sure the 3 schools I have interviewed at aren't going to update, but what the heck, I'm already up, it's worth staying up 15 more minutes to see.

It seems AADSAS will update at midnight....someone got notified by AADSAS for Buffalo.

Members don't see this ad :)
We're probably going to kill the server at midnight. LOL

Time to check :scared:

I'm not seeing any change yet..

No change, any one know if Case changes on AADSAS?

Nothing yet :laugh:

Maybe I should get some sleep

I am going crazy!!! when will it update...

Not the excitement I was hoping for...

No change! Haha!

Accepted to Louisville. Notified via email.

Me neither.....but the two schools I'm waiting for are West Coast so could be another 3 hours :(. I know ASDOH called already so I didn't count that one and I think NYU mails their stuff.

master pain, you got anythng from vcu?

master pain, you got anythng from vcu?
NEGATIVE. Scottyhoop is in (via letter) but has no aadsas change. This is good for us! Hit me back if you see something in the am.
Peace

Isn't VCU supposed to update at Midnight? I thought that's what they said.

admission director said check in the morning.

Well that was a little like Y2K, I was expecting all this chaos at 12:01 but nothing changed

a guy who was accepted to buffalo right now, is he real? cause i dont think

Although I had already received an envelope in the mail, my Nova AADSAS status changed to "offer made" a few minutes ago. So updates are taking place.

Although I had already received an envelope in the mail, my Nova AADSAS status changed to "offer made" a few minutes ago. So updates are taking place.
thank u. Hope mine changes soon. No mail made it here though

howard just updated via AADSAS!!!!

Midwestern changed to Offer Made!!!!!!!!:)

congrats webdog!

maybe they are making the updates alphabetically by last name. (Just giving myself an excuse as to why nothing has changed)

WOOHOOO!! nice mine just changed to offer mande, feels good to know i'll 100% be a dentist someday.

you from FL? are you going to attend, i'm strongly considering it, FL weather is just too tempting

Good point...

Webdog, does your last name come early-on or later-on in the alph...???

It's a W so later on. Thanks a lot guys and I hope you get yours soon!!

WOOHOOO!! nice mine just changed to offer mande, feels good to know i'll 100% be a dentist someday.

you from FL? are you going to attend, i'm strongly considering it, FL weather is just too tempting

Yeah, I'm from Miami. I want to wait to see what other offers are made, if any, and then I'll weigh my options. I was impressed w/ Nova, though. Great facilities & people were very friendly. So, we'll see.

NOVA!!!! Wooo Hoooo!!!!