Midwest programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fingerstick

Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, all! I am a ms3 really thinking psych is where I want to be. I was wondering about KU and U of Nebraska. I have had hints that these two are not very highly ranked, but never why. I really would like to stay around here (I'm from NE, but have lived in KS for 8 years now). Could anyone give me any info about these 2, and any others in the area? Also, if you think you want to do a fellowship, is it better to do your residency somewhere that has it, or does that really matter? Thanks for listening!