Midwestern 2026-2027 (c/o 2031 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Glendale, AZ Midwestern University Average GPAGPA 3.53 IS tuitionIS $76,202 OOS tuitionOOS $76,202 MID-VET Details Interview Feedback

supershorty

Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Midwestern University College of Veterinary Medicine - Class of 2031 (2026-2027 Application Cycle)

Thread Purpose: This is the official discussion thread for applicants to Midwestern University College of Veterinary Medicine (Glendale, AZ) applying during the 2026-2027 admissions cycle (matriculating Class of 2031). Share interview invites, acceptances, waitlist updates, questions, and connect with fellow applicants.

Who Should Use This Thread:
  • Applicants to Midwestern for Fall 2027 matriculation
  • Current applicants seeking information about the admissions process
  • Current Midwestern students or grads sharing their experiences and answering questions
Key Application Information:

🔗 Helpful Resources:

How to Use This Thread:
  • Post interview invites with date/time to help others track timeline
  • Share acceptance/waitlist/rejection updates
  • Ask questions!
  • Connect with fellow applicants

Thread Guidelines:
  • Be respectful and supportive
  • Verify all information with official school sources
  • Use search function before asking repeat questions
  • Celebrate acceptances, support those still waiting
Good luck to all applying!
 
Hello, does anyone know if ALL pre-requisites must be completed - with none in progress at time of application - for MW?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just submitted my application and got the email stating they recieved my application and my heart already almost came out of my chest because last cycle the only email I got from them was that I got waitlisted for an interview so fingers crossed for this cycle!!
 
Just submitted my application and got the email stating they recieved my application and my heart already almost came out of my chest because last cycle the only email I got from them was that I got waitlisted for an interview so fingers crossed for this cycle!!
Update waitlisted for an interview again.....I dont even know why thats a thing because nobody turns down interviews so I dont get it 😕
 
Update waitlisted for an interview again.....I dont even know why thats a thing because nobody turns down interviews so I dont get it 😕
Me too. My application got verified by vmcas this morning. Was hoping it was an automated thing that everyone got placed on before applications are actually reviewed ig.
 
Me too. My application got verified by vmcas this morning. Was hoping it was an automated thing that everyone got placed on before applications are actually reviewed ig.
Its so frustrating, this is my 3rd time applying to them with the same status every time
 
Hi everyone! Just wanted to say good luck in your applications and interviews this year! I am a current 2nd year at Midwestern, so please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

I don't know as much about MWU's interview process, but I can talk to my classmates who interviewed if you have specific questions about that.