Midwestern Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilpakiballer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone here currently on the Midwestern DMD alternate list?

And any accepted students planning on dropping??

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone here currently on the Midwestern DMD alternate list?

And any accepted students planning on dropping??

Yup, currently on the waitlist. I'm in the masters program here at MWU and by my count there are about 5 of us on the waitlist for dental. Also, one other girl just gave up her spot cause she got into d-school in her home state. Good luck to all of us!

where are you going instead? congrats man. :thumbup:

Hey Oracle,
I'm going to Western.
It was just closer to home for me. Midwestern is really cool and I know it will be a great school in the future. Thanks for all your advice! Good luck in school!:thumbup:

Hey Oracle,
I'm going to Western.
It was just closer to home for me. Midwestern is really cool and I know it will be a great school in the future. Thanks for all your advice! Good luck in school!:thumbup:

word. dean k is an awesome guy and it sure is nice to have brand new stuff haha. totally understandable, good luck and i think you'll really enjoy your next 4 years. :thumbup:

Yup, currently on the waitlist. I'm in the masters program here at MWU and by my count there are about 5 of us on the waitlist for dental. Also, one other girl just gave up her spot cause she got into d-school in her home state. Good luck to all of us!

so you're in the MWU one yr masters program and still haven't been accepted yet?? what are your stats like? along with the the other 5 students?

so you're in the MWU one yr masters program and still haven't been accepted yet?? what are your stats like? along with the the other 5 students?

Yes, I am in the one yr program and no I haven't been accepted yet.

It's really pointless to compare stats at this point in the game. Just try to relax as we're all pretty much in the same boat here.

I don't know the other students stats off the top of my head. And actually, I miscounted... there's 6 of us on the waitlist by my count to just give you a general idea (not sure about others who are in the program or even the two yr program).

I talked to admissions earlier and they said there are about 50 people on the waitlist this year and last year they took about 15 people from it. Since it's a new school, there's not much of a trend to follow.... small sample size and all that. Whether this adds to or relieves your anxiety, I don't know but those are the facts at this point. Just chill.

Yeah we are all in the same boat. Im guessin there will be more movement around May. Im just anxious.:confused:

So I called today and they said there's about 35 on the list..apparently its slowly moving. :xf: Anyone else dropping?

34, I just called and dropped:)

Anyone else thinking about dropping from the alternate list???

im gunna withdraw my acceptance this week. good luck guys!

anyone else withdrawing their acceptance or dropping from the waitlist?