Midwestern Arizona phone interview questions

Started by Dental1717
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dental1717

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello everyone !
I have a phone interview with Midwestern Arizona MBS program and was wondering if anyone have done this before ? I don't know what to expect ! any help appreciated !!
 
I recently just had a phone interview for their MBS program as well (the MA one). These are the questions I was asked:

Why MA?

How did you find out about the program?

How will you get through the rigorous course load?

What do you think your biggest struggle will be?

If there was a single spot left, why should it be reserved for you?

PS - see you posted this in Feburary. Did you hear back from them??