Midwestern- Az interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fishbowl1117

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering where people are staying and how you are getting around. I am looking at Comfort Inn because it is not only cheap, it is also close to the campus and provides shuttle service. Good choice?

I am also thinking of taking the shuttle listed in the pdf from the airport. Advise?

Lastly, I am hesitant about wearing heels to the interview. From looking at the schedule, it looks like a long day.
 
I m looking around for a room as well. How much is Comfort Inn? and is there anything cheaper. When is your interview?