SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

midwestern (ccom) interview waitlist?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by yzf600, Mar 25, 2007.

1. yzf600

yzf600 Member 5+ Year Member

Aug 1, 2005
    Indiana
    so I've been placed on ccom's interview waitlist....

anyone have any stats on how often people make it to interviews after something like this?

thanks

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. bigdog8829

bigdog8829 2+ Year Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Illinois
    i've never even heard of this before.

4. HarveyCushing

HarveyCushing 7+ Year Member

Mar 12, 2005
    Does CCOM even interview this late? I thought the last interviews were last week or this week?

5. nascardoc

nascardoc Daddy to 2 kiddos 7+ Year Member

Oct 30, 2006
    Livonia, MI
    Yes, CCOM does have a pre-interview waitlist. How it works, etc., I don't know. Luckily, I wasn't on it, but I am on the post-interview waitlist.

Yes, CCOM is still interviewing. They interview until the end of April.

6. mdille2

mdille2 Mom of 5 5+ Year Member

May 31, 2005
    Illinois
    oops double post

Marcia

7. mdille2

May 31, 2005
    Illinois
    I was placedon the pre-interview waitlist, then because I live close to the school I was invited for an interview that was cancelled atthe last minute. I was then accepted a couple of weeks after my interview. Good Luck!

Marcia

8. HarveyCushing

HarveyCushing 7+ Year Member

Mar 12, 2005
    I interviewed at the beginning of the month and Mr. Laken told our group that they would interview through the end of March and that would be it. He said that they had enough students who deposited to fill the class already in early March.

9. cbenedic

cbenedic Wolverine for life 5+ Year Member

Feb 14, 2006
    Chi-town, Illinois
    i too was on the interview waitlist in mid january...i live close to the school too so i called them and told them i could be there on short notice if there was a cancellation..thankfully they called the next day to interview for the following day and i was accepted there after...be proactive and let them know how much you want to be there. hopefully you can still land the interview! :luck:

10. skidawg

skidawg

Nov 18, 2006
    Does anyone know when the last ADCOM meeting is? I heard that it may be sometime this week, perhaps thursday. Any news?

11. mdille2

May 31, 2005
    Illinois
    They are usually the last week of the month, but I think someone said this time it is the first week of March?
    Marcia

12. Green6936

Green6936 New Member 2+ Year Member

Jun 16, 2006
    I just called AZCOM and the woman said they are interviewing into the 2nd or 3rd week of April! YAY! Those of you that got invited for an interview, how did you get the invitation? I'm on the interview waitlist too. I also asked her where I am on the list and she said it's not in any order. So how do they choose??