midwestern (ccom) interview waitlist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yzf600

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I've been placed on ccom's interview waitlist....

anyone have any stats on how often people make it to interviews after something like this?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

i've never even heard of this before.

Does CCOM even interview this late? I thought the last interviews were last week or this week?

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, CCOM does have a pre-interview waitlist. How it works, etc., I don't know. Luckily, I wasn't on it, but I am on the post-interview waitlist.

Yes, CCOM is still interviewing. They interview until the end of April.

oops double post

Marcia

I was placedon the pre-interview waitlist, then because I live close to the school I was invited for an interview that was cancelled atthe last minute. I was then accepted a couple of weeks after my interview. Good Luck!

Marcia

Yes, CCOM is still interviewing. They interview until the end of April.

I interviewed at the beginning of the month and Mr. Laken told our group that they would interview through the end of March and that would be it. He said that they had enough students who deposited to fill the class already in early March.

so I've been placed on ccom's interview waitlist....

anyone have any stats on how often people make it to interviews after something like this?

thanks

i too was on the interview waitlist in mid january...i live close to the school too so i called them and told them i could be there on short notice if there was a cancellation..thankfully they called the next day to interview for the following day and i was accepted there after...be proactive and let them know how much you want to be there. hopefully you can still land the interview! :luck:

Does anyone know when the last ADCOM meeting is? I heard that it may be sometime this week, perhaps thursday. Any news?

They are usually the last week of the month, but I think someone said this time it is the first week of March?
Marcia

I just called AZCOM and the woman said they are interviewing into the 2nd or 3rd week of April! YAY! Those of you that got invited for an interview, how did you get the invitation? I'm on the interview waitlist too. I also asked her where I am on the list and she said it's not in any order. So how do they choose??