Midwestern CCP and CPG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rhs213

rhs213
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello! I finally received an invitation from CPG for 3/22 and I'm already nervous. I also applies to CCP and haven't heard anything yet, does anyone know when the nexy MCV is and when they let you know either way? Also, any CPG interviewees can fill me in about the interview besides what is posted on the interview experience section?!?! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Beware of any negative feedback you may get from 1st year CPG students in the next 24 hours... we just had the most ridiculous final exam ever. :thumbdown:

I'm sure the interview itinerary was covered in your invitation, but the interview only accounts for about 30 minutes of the time spent here. The rest will be taken up with a campus tour, financial aid presentation, etc. The first 25 minutes the panel of 3 ask you questions, and the last 5 you get to ask them questions.

Here's a hint: CPG is an accelerated program, with an emphasis on teamwork. Be prepared to answer questions pertaining to these two things.

pharmaz88 said:
Beware of any negative feedback you may get from 1st year CPG students in the next 24 hours... we just had the most ridiculous final exam ever. :thumbdown:

Doing damage control, pharmaz? ;) Don't worry, I no longer feel like drowning someone in our 3-inch-deep reflection pool out in front of the school. :laugh: I took some VERY deep breaths, and all I have to say is that the incompetence of that certain someone is unacceptable, especially since this person has been teaching at the school for at least 4 years. Is it too much too ask, that if a professor decides to make an exam completely multiple choice on calculations questions, that they include the CORRECT answer as one of the choices??? That is all. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
Roxicet said:
Is it too much too ask, that if a professor decides to make an exam completely multiple choice on calculations questions, that they include the CORRECT answer as one of the choices??? That is all. :smuggrin:

Quit yer gripin', Roxy!

it's your own fault that you didn't the forumula: (C1)(V1)=(0.80)(C2)(V2)

Sheesh!!

:p

I've got my MCV at CCP on March 14. Maybe I'll see you there!