Midwestern CCP questions.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PicardEngage

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I recently interviewed at both Chicago State University and Midwestern CCP. I have been accepted to Chicago State, but haven't heard back form Midwestern (I interviewed two days ago).

Any idea on when I might hear back from Midwestern? I'd much rather go to that school, but it's looking like I'll be forced to reserve my spot at Chicago State before I hear back from Midwestern.

I think my interview went well. One of the other members of the group told me she thought I did a pretty good job, she did a very good job as well.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I recently interviewed at both Chicago State University and Midwestern CCP. I have been accepted to Chicago State, but haven't heard back form Midwestern (I interviewed two days ago).

Any idea on when I might hear back from Midwestern? I'd much rather go to that school, but it's looking like I'll be forced to reserve my spot at Chicago State before I hear back from Midwestern.

I think my interview went well. One of the other members of the group told me she thought I did a pretty good job, she did a very good job as well.

I interviewed at MW CCP on 3/17. They told us then that they were only expecting only 3 or 4 more interview days and then the acceptance committee would be meeting. They told us we could expect to hear back between 4-5 weeks. I would assume that your group would be included in this round and so you should be only waiting a couple of weeks or so. This is just my best guess, take it for what it is worth.
On a side note, I too was accepted to CSU and am still waiting to hear from MW CCP and another school. However, unfortunately CSU was very active in sending out the matriculation packet and so I paid the fee to reserve my spot.

You'll probably find out by the end of the month. The MWU peeps meet almost every month (except when they had winter break and it took longer) to determine acceptances. In the meantime, you can check your portal to see if it's been updated. Be patient and good luck! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, I'm waiting patiently. If I'm lucky I'll hear back from Midwestern before my 500 is due to CSU to reserve my spot.

I think my interview went well. I was certainly the most vocal of the six and I asked the most questions. I'm hoping I didn't come off as too dominant. I also took a risk and mentioned compensation (pay) as one of the reasons for choosing pharmacy; however, I mentioned this after talking about many other reasons for choosing the profession. I'm hoping this comes off as me being honest.