midwestern ccp supplemental apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shan10

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what's on the supplemental apps for midwestern ccp? are there essays? what are the essay questions?

i just submitted my apps and feel a bit behind everyone else. it would be helpful if i knew ahead of time so i can start working on it

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

. 1-5: your background info
.6. Other than formal coursework, how have your experiences (e.g., extra-curricular activities, volunteer experiences, work, pharmacy technician certification programs, etc.) prepared you for pharmacy school? If you are reapplying to pharmacy school, what steps have you taken to strengthen your application?.
7. In your own opinion, describe the concept of professionalism.
You will immediately get your supplement through email after PharmCAS verifies and mails out your app. (3-5 weeks after e-submit)

. 1-5: your background info
.6. Other than formal coursework, how have your experiences (e.g., extra-curricular activities, volunteer experiences, work, pharmacy technician certification programs, etc.) prepared you for pharmacy school? If you are reapplying to pharmacy school, what steps have you taken to strengthen your application?.
7. In your own opinion, describe the concept of professionalism.
You will immediately get your supplement through email after PharmCAS verifies and mails out your app. (3-5 weeks after e-submit)

THANK YOU!!! I already registered with the online account to access my supplemental app online, but for some reason the site is not loading!!!!! But now I can continue answering my questions. Thank you again!!!:)

Members don't see this ad :)
THANK YOU!!! I already registered with the online account to access my supplemental app online, but for some reason the site is not loading!!!!! But now I can continue answering my questions. Thank you again!!!:)

Glad it's not just me...

I couldn't get the site to load either.

Glad it's not just me...

I couldn't get the site to load either.

Still checking that site? Yea, it hasn't been loading for at least the past two days. I've been checking it once a day. Hopefully we'll get our late Christmas gift soon!

Still checking that site? Yea, it hasn't been loading for at least the past two days. I've been checking it once a day. Hopefully we'll get our late Christmas gift soon!

I've been checking it once a day, but with the holidays, I had not checked it since Christmas Eve. I'll get back in a routine soon.

I have heard several people were taken off the list before their offices closed on the Dec. 20th for the winter quarter break. I still check it once a day too but we probably need to wait until after the 5th of Jan. Have you two already sent a letter of intent and extra LORs?

I have heard several people were taken off the list before their offices closed on the Dec. 20th for the winter quarter break. I still check it once a day too but we probably need to wait until after the 5th of Jan. Have you two already sent a letter of intent and extra LORs?

Yes, I've sent in a letter with an extra LOR. But then again, I heard one person got pulled off from the list without one.

thank you!! this is really helpful!

one more questions.. for the questions 6 and 7, how long does it have to be?

The website should be back up. Maybe 1500 words or characters, I forgot. About one page or less 1.5 spaced, time new roman, 12 pt font.
Best of Luck!