You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
midwestern ccp
Started by liverpoolsoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
my interview is in a few days! 😱🙂 was wondering if anyone else will be there? i'm so very nervous because this is my first interview. Hoping to relieve some of that anxiety by getting to know some (...anyone???) who will be there.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hmm.. well that sucks, no1 replied. oh well, CCP here i come!!
interviewed last week, not sure if i go if i get accepted; said i volunteer, i lied, where is the dean? in china? anyways, midwestern ccp sucks 👎, i think i will choose alternative school , i didn't like the school, minority unfriendly 😡
Why do you think they are minority unfriendly? Midwestern is actually quite diverse. I am from Asia and got in. I know at least two more people from Asia who got in. You have to give solid reasons when you give such comments like "ccp sucks" or "minority unfriendly"
You are applying to a professional school. You should be responsible for what you say.
LilN88, you should check to see if your application is complete. It is possible they are still processing. My application was complete on 1/9, and I am still waiting for a response unfortunately.
Just wondering, has anyone who submitted their Pharmcas to Midwestern CCP around 12/01 gotten an interview invite? I turned in my pharmcas app around then and mailed the supplemental 01/14-ish. I'm starting to get worried 🙁
No worries... Midwestern CCP gets a lot of apps during this time and are tryin' to process them... you are MORE THAN LIKELY to get an interview... just wait it out... 👍
Call them. It is a lot faster.
mtz i had my interview on the same day, I'm still waiting too. I think we're gonna hear something pretty soon.Hey guys, interviewed on Jan 9th. I am just wondering if anyone has heard anything yet from that interview date or later?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed on Feb.4 and heard that there was over 4000 😱applications, is that true? and for everyone that was there on the 4th can you guys justify that you heard this statement too..
thanks all!
thanks all!
I interviewed on Feb.4 and heard that there was over 4000 😱applications, is that true? and for everyone that was there on the 4th can you guys justify that you heard this statement too..
thanks all!
hey djEllisDee, I was at the Feb 4th interview.. did not pay attention to the number of applicants there were, but I did hear Sharon say they are interviewing 700 applicants this year, which I thought was such a high number compared to last year's 400 interviewees. That bummed me out cuz my chances of getting in just dropped big time.
I interviewed on Feb.4 and heard that there was over 4000 😱applications, is that true? and for everyone that was there on the 4th can you guys justify that you heard this statement too..
thanks all!
djEllisDee, which interview group were you in on Feb 4th?
i was in group E..lol
i was in group E..lol
haha.. I was also. I think I know who you are.. 🙂
Hey, anyone interviewed on Jan 9 heard anything? It's been over a month, and I haven't received any letter😡
Retreiver, I am also in the Jan 9th interview. Just like you my level of stress is going off the roof. I am waiting every day by the mailbox to hear something from them. It very odd because they told us that we would hear within 4 weeks. Perhaps they are backed up and need more time toreview them. I am not sure if my words are comforting or not, but I am with you...😕
Anyone, who has their application complete for CCP, receive any news for interviews in March? If so, when was your application complete and when did you get an email from CCP for an interview. I have heard from several people on here already that it only takes two weeks.
On a side note, I called the school yesterday to find out where I was at in the application process and it turns out my application is still under review. It has been over a month though. The admission representative said CCP only meets once a month.
On a side note, I called the school yesterday to find out where I was at in the application process and it turns out my application is still under review. It has been over a month though. The admission representative said CCP only meets once a month.
Anyone going to be there on Feb 20th?
Hey I'm new to SDN but I'm going to be there on the 20th! I'm super nervous though, now that the day is coming closer and closer
I just need to breathe and hoepfully it works out ok😀
Hey anyone here is on wait list? I am on waitlist from october 2007, nothing heard yet. Any one has any idea? 😕
I am on the waitlist with you. I interviewed in November. I wonder when they will pull some more people off the wait list.
Hey, I have not been interviewed yet. But I received letter in October 2007 saying that I am on waitlist for the interview. So, just hoping to get an interview.😕
Sorry I read that wrong. Keep hope alive on the interview though and Good Luck!
On a side note, am I reading this correctly. Is Midwestern CCP, CPG, and a bunch of other schools on probation? http://www.acpe-accredit.org/news/default.asp
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I read that wrong. Keep hope alive on the interview though and Good Luck!
On a side note, am I reading this correctly. Is Midwestern CCP, CPG, and a bunch of other schools on probation? http://www.acpe-accredit.org/news/default.asp
No. Only Albany college is on the probation list.
For for both Midwestern, it is mentioned that "Monitoring During the Accreditation Period"
so, don't worry!
Never mind. It was just Albany that was placed on probation. Sigh of relief... 👍
Hey I'm new to SDN but I'm going to be there on the 20th! I'm super nervous though, now that the day is coming closer and closer
I just need to breathe and hoepfully it works out ok😀
i'm so nervous tooooo! where are you from? i'm flying out from LA. there's gonna be an extreme weather change to adjust to. haha.
Retreiver, I am also in the Jan 9th interview. Just like you my level of stress is going off the roof. I am waiting every day by the mailbox to hear something from them. It very odd because they told us that we would hear within 4 weeks. Perhaps they are backed up and need more time toreview them. I am not sure if my words are comforting or not, but I am with you...😕
Hey mtz4512
I just received my acceptance letter in mail😍. It came as a regular mail, in a small envelope.
For those of you who went to the interview, can you fill me in on the expected cost of the 2008 year. I see online it says its about 25k, but i want to say on the form they handed out they said it was about 43k. This kinda makes a big difference for me going there now that I'm accepted and was wondering where this extra 20k was coming from, or did i just misread the form. (I'd check it myself but I am at school and the form is at home.)
Thanks
Thanks
For those of you who went to the interview, can you fill me in on the expected cost of the 2008 year. I see online it says its about 25k, but i want to say on the form they handed out they said it was about 43k. This kinda makes a big difference for me going there now that I'm accepted and was wondering where this extra 20k was coming from, or did i just misread the form. (I'd check it myself but I am at school and the form is at home.)
Thanks
All of the tution and fees (i.e. money you have to pay to MWU no matter what) amounts to 25k. The remainder is for living, food, and personal expenses.
Nice i got in 2..😀..i love my life!
me three!!
Congrats on the new acceptances!! See you in September....if not sooner. To all those still waiting....good luck!![]()
Thanks labrat024! congrats on urs awhile back. So what now? How long does it take to get my IL pharmacy tech license? I have until the start of classes to turn that in, right?
I'm new to this acceptance thing so any help is much appreciated!
Thanks labrat024! congrats on urs awhile back. So what now? How long does it take to get my IL pharmacy tech license? I have until the start of classes to turn that in, right?
I'm new to this acceptance thing so any help is much appreciated!
If you do not have a tech license yet I would wait until March because all tech licenses expire and need to be renewed every year in March. Since I did not know that I actually signed for mine the week of my acceptance.....to find out it was only good for a few more months! Luckily I work for Walgreens now and they will be covering the renewal cost. I posted a link to the license application in this thread a while back. It should be helpful because that website is not very well organized.
https://www.idfpr.com/applications/OnlineLicensing/Instructions.aspx?Data=txcIGZV/Z2v1yjU+Qo1KeQ==
BTW....where are you from buddy?
Hey, I interviewed on the 4th. I got my acceptance today. Congrats to all you guys.
Hey, I interviewed on the 4th. I got my acceptance today. Congrats to all you guys.
Cool, welcome to the group!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CONGRATS FOLKS! You guys must have less of a burden on your shoulders now! See you all in the future! 😉
BTW....where are you from buddy?
I will wait until March then. THANK YOU for saving me some money and time!
I'm from Santa Ana (Orange County), CA 🙂
I will wait until March then. THANK YOU for saving me some money and time!
I'm from Santa Ana (Orange County), CA 🙂
Hey, pharmacy ey. I'm from Irvine, CA. I think I talked to you on the interview day!
Hey, pharmacy ey. I'm from Irvine, CA. I think I talked to you on the interview day!
why yes, I remember someone from Irvine. 😉 so will you be attending CCP or another school?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
- Locked
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K

