midwestern chicago december 11th interview

Started by manutdmax
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

manutdmax

Accepted PharmD Student
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone got interview on friday december 11th..how are you going to prepare for it? do you have any idea about the essay topic? anyone had already interviewed please share the experience with us please..
 
anyone got interview on friday december 11th..how are you going to prepare for it? do you have any idea about the essay topic? anyone had already interviewed please share the experience with us please..

Check this thread out, http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=675270

It'll have most the information you are looking for. I don't know if I am allowed to tell you the essay topic, nor do I know if they change it for each batch of interviewees, but it is an ethical questions regarding how you would handle a specific situation in pharmacy school.

Also, interviewees are in groups of 5-6. They ask a questions and you can volunteer to answer it. SDN interview feedback will help you out alot too. Make a list of the questions posted in that section. Formulate appropriate responses and practice in front of a mirror or do mock interviews. Good luck!
 
Check this thread out, http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=675270

It'll have most the information you are looking for. I don't know if I am allowed to tell you the essay topic, nor do I know if they change it for each batch of interviewees, but it is an ethical questions regarding how you would handle a specific situation in pharmacy school.

Also, interviewees are in groups of 5-6. They ask a questions and you can volunteer to answer it. SDN interview feedback will help you out alot too. Make a list of the questions posted in that section. Formulate appropriate responses and practice in front of a mirror or do mock interviews. Good luck!

I'll be there on the 11th and ^that^ is how I'm preparing too. My friends are helping me out with mock interviews
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so how do you guys the day went..i think the day went well..i liked the campus and everyone was friendly..i hope we will hear somthing good very soon