Midwestern-Chicago Supp. App.

Started by HOOSIERx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HOOSIERx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone recieve their supplemental application from MW-Chicago?

I spoke with the admissions office and the lady said that once they review my PharmCAS app. they would send me the supp. app.

If you have..I would like to know what information/essays we need to give them and how long it took for them to send you an e-mail.

Thanks
 
It's funny that you ask. I just got mine today. They send you a link to set up an account and everything else is self-explanatory. There's 2 essays and, like some other schools, they have a pre-requisite sheet to fill out. They want you to attach a resume, too, which I thought was a little strange, but oh well. You should get it soon.
 
I received my supplemental app from Midwestern today as well and noticed that we have to upload a resume/CV. Does anyone know of any good, reliable websites that provide excellent sample resumes for pharmacy school supplemental applications? I tried searching this forum but had no luck. Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks in advance!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you guys send in your PharmCAS? I applied to Midwestern and sent in my PharmCAS on Aug 1st, so I'm just wondering how long it takes them to look it over.
 
For those who got an email to do the supplemental app, what are the two essay topics? thanks