Midwestern Chicago vs. Glendale

Started by mach10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mach10

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone out there can provide me with some pros and cons of Midwestern Chicago and Glendale. I have been accepted at both but I am having a really hard time deciding. Anyone would like to share their thoughts or experience? Thanks
 
I go to Chicago College of Pharmacy and I have to say the idea of not having a summer may have lead to horrible things 🙂. I too had to choose between the two schools and I'm happy with my decision.

But of course graduating a whole year before us over here in the Midwest does have it's advantages!

If you have any specific questions about the school feel free message me.

Have a good one,

PharmBoy8