** Midwestern CPG c/o 2011 **

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Toomeke

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just starting this thread for all of us starting up at MWU-CPG this coming June. I can't believe it's less than six months away!

Congratulations to all and looking forward to meeting all of you in June!

:)

Members don't see this ad.

I have accepted a spot at MWU-CPG. I can't wait to start. 3 months to go!

See ya then.

.http://www.keytoazhomes.com/property...roperty=107343

Hello CPG Class of 2012. First, congratulations on being accepted to MWU-CPG.

I have been very satisfied with my education at MWU-AZCOM (I am in AZCOM Class of 2008), I know that your college is excellent and prepares you to excel in any area you wish to practice in.

I matched into an Emergency Medicine residency program and must move out of state with my family. We are currently selling our home. The house is a great investment for any student with or without a family. The key feature is that the location is perfect! You will drive to school against traffic during your first two years and are located minutes from three major freeways in Phoenix to get to any rotation during your clinical year in minutes. North Scottsdale, the Biltmore, and Desert Ridge Marketplace are all 10-15 minutes away. The neighborhood is very safe, home is in immaculate condition, easy care front & back yards, and family-friendly neighborhood.

Study hard and best wishes to you all!

Hi everyone! ok...i am going to be attending pharmacy school in the summer, and have been accepted to both the U of Iowa and to midwestern glendale. Just kind of wondering what the social life was life at glendale??? i mean do the students hang out a lot outside of school and on the weekends? i'm from Iowa and I'm 20, so I guess i still wanna have a little fun (if possible) wherever I am at! Thanks for any help you guys can give me! :)