Midwestern CPG student living:)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IowaGal09

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok...so where is everyone living in June?? :) I did not get on campus housing :( :( sooo i'm looking for apartments off campus! just wondering if anybody was interested in a roommate for june? :) i don't think i could live by myself, i'm a pretty social person, so i definately like having people around. Sooo just a brief description of myself...i'm 21 years old, single female, from Iowa (went to U of Iowa)..while i'm a very serious student, i guess i'm used to Iowa City..so i definately like to go out on the weekends and have a good time (if i don't have to study, of course)..:) but i'm very social and fun..very laid back and easy going, and i would like to think that i'm a pretty easy person to live with! :) ahh i feel like this is more like an ad to get a date rather than a roommate..:laugh: but...if there are any FEMALES who are interested in livin together in june...let me know! i really don't know which apartments i would be interested in...there are some across the street (San Lagos and San Prado i think) and then there are the Laguna apartments, and there are many others fairly close to campus...most have 2 or 3 bedrooms..soo could live with a couple girls if interested...just let me know! can't wait to meet all MWU pharm students in JUNE!!;)

Members don't see this ad.

ok...so where is everyone living in June?? :) I did not get on campus housing :( :( sooo i'm looking for apartments off campus! just wondering if anybody was interested in a roommate for june? :) i don't think i could live by myself, i'm a pretty social person, so i definately like having people around. Sooo just a brief description of myself...i'm 21 years old, single female, from Iowa (went to U of Iowa)..while i'm a very serious student, i guess i'm used to Iowa City..so i definately like to go out on the weekends and have a good time (if i don't have to study, of course)..:) but i'm very social and fun..very laid back and easy going, and i would like to think that i'm a pretty easy person to live with! :) ahh i feel like this is more like an ad to get a date rather than a roommate..:laugh: but...if there are any FEMALES who are interested in livin together in june...let me know! i really don't know which apartments i would be interested in...there are some across the street (San Lagos and San Prado i think) and then there are the Laguna apartments, and there are many others fairly close to campus...most have 2 or 3 bedrooms..soo could live with a couple girls if interested...just let me know! can't wait to meet all MWU pharm students in JUNE!!;)

if you don't get any roommates soon, are you going to accept applications from GUYS?:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
im still deciding which school to go to... but if i go to mwu-cpg i would be interested... im hoping to make my decision in like a week or so :scared:... please keep me in mind :p

When are you planning on moving in?

Last edited: