Midwestern Downers Grove -- Class 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shadow90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else been accepted into the program at Midwestern - Downers Grove Campus? I have been accepted and will most likely be attending.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't been accepted, but I just got an invitation to interview today, it's scheduled for the 19th. I thought I had been rejected since I submitted my application five months ago and hadn't heard anything, so now I'm really antsy. All the stress has returned!

Do you mind me asking what the interviews are like? Do they ask you more questions about your personality to get to know you, or do they drill you on your knowledge and experiences?

Thanks! hopefully I'll be your classmate eventually....

That's exciting! Congrats on the interview invite!

I really liked how they had the interview day set-up. The interview is more about getting to know you rather than drilling you with questions. It was one on one and more of a conversation. Typical interview length about 25-30 mins. It went by really fast. The lady that interviewed me was very nice and easy to talk to.

Good luck! Yes, I hope we will be classmates!