Midwestern Facebook Page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Applicationaddict

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just created a Facebook page for Midwestern's DPT class of 2017. I will make the page private later on but I wanted to create a place where accepted students can meet and discuss plans for this June. Please like the page if your currently planning on attending Midwestern this summer. After orientation I can make the page private if need be
 
If you are planning on attending search Midwestern University, Arizona DPT Class of 2017 on facebook. I can then start a closed group but I need to know who to add first. I realize that many are waiting to hear back from other schools still, but I know many have deposits down already. June is only a few months away.
 
I'll be attending Midwestern Glendale this summer. I currently don't have a facebook, but am still interested in discussing plans for June and finding info on places to live