Midwestern Glendale Housing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sleazye

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone need a roommate for fall?

Members don't see this ad.

hello, i am looking for a apartment/room to share please contact me asap.

Hi, are still looking for an apartment or roommate? Have you had any luck locating a place. If you already found a place and know of a location where I can find an apartment at reasonable rent please email me @ [email protected].
Thanks,

Tony
hello, i am looking for a apartment/room to share please contact me asap.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi:
I'll be a third year medical student This fall. I live in a beautiful, huge, new house right next to campus. It also has a swimming pool. I am looking for responsible, CLEAN roommates. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hey i need a roommate for the fall. I'm going to be at MWU in the dental program. Please e-mail me if you also need a roommate.

Anyone have housing available just over the summer? June-Aug?

Hey I'm going to MWU for the biomedical sciences program Fall 2009. I'm currently searching for housing in Glendale and am interested in sharing a place with a serious student in a health professions program. If you have a place or want to look at getting a 2 bedroom together please PM me. Must like cats because I have two :)

Hey I'm going to MWU for the biomedical sciences program Fall 2009. I'm currently searching for housing in Glendale and am interested in sharing a place with a serious student in a health professions program. If you have a place or want to look at getting a 2 bedroom together please PM me. Must like cats because I have two :)

RU looking for male/female roommate?? I'm heading there for the same program. Email me at [email protected]. I'm male, late 20's, don't smoke, don't do videogame, don't do Tv, pretty boring and serious!!!:)