Dismiss Notice

Anti-Piracy Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of copyrighted work is illegal. Sale or sharing of pirated materials is a crime and violates the SDN Terms of Service. Be aware that SDN reserves the right to report this activity to copyright holders and appropriate agencies. SDN cooperates with copyright holders in enforcement.

If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Midwestern Glendale Housing

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by sleazye, Apr 25, 2007.

1. sleazye

Medical Student (Accepted)
    Anyone need a roommate for fall?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. IamtheLion

Pre-Medical
    hello, i am looking for a apartment/room to share please contact me asap.

4. PHARMD101

PHARMD101 Senior Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    Hi, are still looking for an apartment or roommate? Have you had any luck locating a place. If you already found a place and know of a location where I can find an apartment at reasonable rent please email me @ [email protected].
    Thanks,

Tony

5. safolg

Pre-Medical
    I have a room that I'd like to rent out to a midwestern student. [email protected] please pass it along. Thanks

6. pharmacy 19999

Pharmacy Student
    hi looking for a roomate starting in june

7. SteverC

Medical Student
    Hi:
    I'll be a third year medical student This fall. I live in a beautiful, huge, new house right next to campus. It also has a swimming pool. I am looking for responsible, CLEAN roommates. I look forward to hearing from you.

8. CSade469

Dentist
    Hey i need a roommate for the fall. I'm going to be at MWU in the dental program. Please e-mail me if you also need a roommate.

9. UncertainRx

Pre-Pharmacy
    Anyone have housing available just over the summer? June-Aug?

10. clb65

Pre-Medical
    Hey I'm going to MWU for the biomedical sciences program Fall 2009. I'm currently searching for housing in Glendale and am interested in sharing a place with a serious student in a health professions program. If you have a place or want to look at getting a 2 bedroom together please PM me. Must like cats because I have two :)

11. katapilla

Medical Student
    RU looking for male/female roommate?? I'm heading there for the same program. Email me at [email protected]. I'm male, late 20's, don't smoke, don't do videogame, don't do Tv, pretty boring and serious!!!:)