• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

MIkeNB

10+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Hey guys,

As of right now I am waiting for the admission office to send me my supplemental application. At the mean time, can anyone of you guys send me the essay questions that I need to write? Thanks guys for your help.

Prepharm08

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 26, 2008
CA
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Hey guys,

As of right now I am waiting for the admission office to send me my supplemental application. At the mean time, can anyone of you guys send me the essay questions that I need to write? Thanks guys for your help.

You applied to the Chicago campus too right? It's exactly the same =) How convenient!

cinnamoroll12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
You applied to the Chicago campus too right? It's exactly the same =) How convenient!

Yea, that's the main reason why I decided to apply to CPG in the last minute. ;) I just need them to let me access to the form on the Interact website so I can copy and paste.

About the Ads

WhiteSnows

Think Right and Grow Rich
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 21, 2007
Next to the Ocean
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacist
Yea, that's the main reason why I decided to apply to CPG in the last minute. ;) I just need them to let me access to the form on the Interact website so I can copy and paste.
Good luck! I got in one of the schools that I applied for this year. I think you will get in this year. Keep try hard!

cinnamoroll12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Good luck! I got in one of the schools that I applied for this year. I think you will get in this year. Keep try hard!

Congrats on your acceptance! It's the school in Florida right?

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.