Midwestern glendale supp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MIkeNB

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hey guys,

As of right now I am waiting for the admission office to send me my supplemental application. At the mean time, can anyone of you guys send me the essay questions that I need to write? Thanks guys for your help.

Prepharm08

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

As of right now I am waiting for the admission office to send me my supplemental application. At the mean time, can anyone of you guys send me the essay questions that I need to write? Thanks guys for your help.

You applied to the Chicago campus too right? It's exactly the same =) How convenient!

cinnamoroll12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
You applied to the Chicago campus too right? It's exactly the same =) How convenient!

Yea, that's the main reason why I decided to apply to CPG in the last minute. ;) I just need them to let me access to the form on the Interact website so I can copy and paste.

WhiteSnows

Think Right and Grow Rich
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yea, that's the main reason why I decided to apply to CPG in the last minute. ;) I just need them to let me access to the form on the Interact website so I can copy and paste.
Good luck! I got in one of the schools that I applied for this year. I think you will get in this year. Keep try hard!

cinnamoroll12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck! I got in one of the schools that I applied for this year. I think you will get in this year. Keep try hard!

Congrats on your acceptance! It's the school in Florida right?