Midwestern glendale supp

Started by MIkeNB
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MIkeNB

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

As of right now I am waiting for the admission office to send me my supplemental application. At the mean time, can anyone of you guys send me the essay questions that I need to write? Thanks guys for your help.
 
Hey guys,

As of right now I am waiting for the admission office to send me my supplemental application. At the mean time, can anyone of you guys send me the essay questions that I need to write? Thanks guys for your help.

You applied to the Chicago campus too right? It's exactly the same =) How convenient!
 
You applied to the Chicago campus too right? It's exactly the same =) How convenient!

Yea, that's the main reason why I decided to apply to CPG in the last minute. 😉 I just need them to let me access to the form on the Interact website so I can copy and paste.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad