Midwestern Glendale vs Nova Southeastern

Started by ander120
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ander120

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I have been accepted to Midwestern Glendale and Nova. I have an interview coming up in December for my top choice, but I will not have a decision there before a deposit is due. Can anyone give any input on how these programs compare? I was impressed with Midwestern when I was there for my interview. I have not been to the Nova campus. It seems that Nova is financially the smarter decision. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
 
I'd go with whatever is cheaper, all things considered (factoring in living costs/travel or moving costs, etc).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
^^^Probably true but I bet when it came time to pay back student loans you might not feel that way.
 
So I have been accepted to Midwestern Glendale and Nova. I have an interview coming up in December for my top choice, but I will not have a decision there before a deposit is due. Can anyone give any input on how these programs compare? I was impressed with Midwestern when I was there for my interview. I have not been to the Nova campus. It seems that Nova is financially the smarter decision. Any input would be greatly appreciated!
As someone who has visited Glendale, AZ for other reasons( they have an in and out burger) and as someone who currently resides in ft lauderdale, living in ft lauderdale sucks it's like 1,000,000 per sq ft for below average places. Arizona is probably cheaper cost of living and more enjoyable city.
 
Well just raw tuition for Nova looks like its about $24k cheaper for the 3 years total. I guess the final cost is really going to depend on how drastic the cost of living difference is.
 
As someone who has visited Glendale, AZ for other reasons( they have an in and out burger)

:bow:

People may disparage In and Out all they want but we all know its one of the best things about AZ....In and Out without having to live in California 👍