midwestern-glendale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sfnforever

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I received a letter from Midwestern- Glendale a while back ( maybe a month or so) that said that my application was put on hold pending a potential invitation for an interview.

I was just wondering..did anyone out there received the same letter and later was invited for an interview?

Members don't see this ad.

I did as well, but I haven't heard since then and I think they are all done interviewing.

I also received one of those letters back in Dec. when I finished my app. then last week I received a reject letter :( :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
:thumbdown: well boo, and here i was thinking that maybe i had the slightest chance of getting in but I guess if some people haven't head back and others got the no go then i guess that means no hope for me either....

sfnforever said:
:thumbdown: well boo, and here i was thinking that maybe i had the slightest chance of getting in but I guess if some people haven't head back and others got the no go then i guess that means no hope for me either....

:luck: don't give up faith now! :luck:

:) Hi friends,
I think the worst feeling during these stressful application times is not knowing. Last week I interviewed at Midwestern University - CPG. They said they only had about 20 seats open. They don't predict holding interviews after the end of April. I know someone who received a letter to interview at the end of April, and it was received 1 week ago.