midwestern-glendale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sfnforever

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I received a letter from Midwestern- Glendale a while back ( maybe a month or so) that said that my application was put on hold pending a potential invitation for an interview.

I was just wondering..did anyone out there received the same letter and later was invited for an interview?
 
I did as well, but I haven't heard since then and I think they are all done interviewing.
 
I also received one of those letters back in Dec. when I finished my app. then last week I received a reject letter 🙁 👎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
👎 well boo, and here i was thinking that maybe i had the slightest chance of getting in but I guess if some people haven't head back and others got the no go then i guess that means no hope for me either....
 
sfnforever said:
👎 well boo, and here i was thinking that maybe i had the slightest chance of getting in but I guess if some people haven't head back and others got the no go then i guess that means no hope for me either....

:luck: don't give up faith now! :luck:
 
🙂 Hi friends,
I think the worst feeling during these stressful application times is not knowing. Last week I interviewed at Midwestern University - CPG. They said they only had about 20 seats open. They don't predict holding interviews after the end of April. I know someone who received a letter to interview at the end of April, and it was received 1 week ago.