Midwestern Interview Feedback?

Started by thimsmits
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I know that some schools block the interview feedback on SDN so Midwestern may have done that
 
I am sorry if someone has posted about this already, but what is wrong with Midwestern's interview feedback?

Every topic in the feedback is answered with a *. I know it wasn't like this in the past.

http://share.studentdoctor.net/interviewdent/interview_read.asp

Thanks for you help

This statement is shown on each page. Apparantly they don't want you to know what they ask.

*Note: Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine has requested that students not be able to read reviews of their school. It is temporarily blocked as a courtesy to the school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This statement is shown on each page. Apparantly they don't want you to know what they ask.

*Note: Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine has requested that students not be able to read reviews of their school. It is temporarily blocked as a courtesy to the school.


Thanks. That note wasn't there when I originally posted.