Midwestern Interview?

Started by Senior007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Senior007

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I applied to Midwestern-Glendale and recieved a letter the other day about a pending interview. The letter said that my file was complete and was awaiting a possible interview, however didn't offer me an official interview. It said it was still a good chance because my file was still under review and possible considerisation.

Did anyone else get this letter? What does this mean?

Let me know!
 
i just recieved the same letter. I think they are just putting our applications on hold and if there are any interview spots still left..they'll continue reviewing our applications, then decide if they want to interview us? That's my best guess..good luck!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when did you guys submit your pharmcas and supplemental? and what are your stats?
 
i received an email today saying I was invited for an interview. I submitted my PharmCAS application in October and my supplemental last week. Can anybody that has been to the Midwestern Glendale interview give me some feedback about their experience?