Midwestern Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DENT2008

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have an interview at Midwestern, and I'm a little bit worried about the essay and the random interview topics. Does anyone have any advice to offer??

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I have an interview at Midwestern, and I'm a little bit worried about the essay and the random interview topics. Does anyone have any advice to offer??
Relax

As long as you can throw a dart with your left hand and hit the bulls-eye from 30 yards you'll be okay. Also, know how to explain why you want to be a dentist in at least 3 languages (1 has to be in Arabic). And my favorite part is when they time you to see how fast you can tie a knot in a cherry stem with your mouth, it's indicitave of how you will perform on the boards. I did hear of a kid who had to run 40 meter sprints in the parking lot while dodging in and out of cones but he got hit by a car so I doubt they still do that. Just relax and you'll do fine. They are sincere and want to get to know you. Good luck! (bring running shoes just in case!)

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the closest hotel to the campus?

What is the closest hotel to the campus?

I used google map.

I typed in the address of the school, and then just searched using hotel as key words. You will be able to know how close the hotels are to the school as well as their phone numbers.

As long as you can throw a dart with your left hand and hit the bulls-eye from 30 yards you'll be okay. Also, know how to explain why you want to be a dentist in at least 3 languages (1 has to be in Arabic). And my favorite part is when they time you to see how fast you can tie a knot in a cherry stem with your mouth, it's indicitave of how you will perform on the boards. I did hear of a kid who had to run 40 meter sprints in the parking lot while dodging in and out of cones but he got hit by a car so I doubt they still do that. Just relax and you'll do fine. They are sincere and want to get to know you. Good luck! (bring running shoes just in case!)
See thats wierd I heard they suspended that because the kid wasn't fully hydrated because he was so nervous and because AZ is so flippin hot he passed out...

Maybe that's what it was I heard. Those thick blooded sissys from the north are no match for us Arizonians anyways.

Maybe that's what it was I heard. Those thick blooded sissys from the north are no match for us Arizonians anyways.
Thanks for nothing dude, I didn't even use my running shoes! What a waste of space--I could've packed my dart board for practice instead. I guess my Arabic dental-haiku will have to do for now. ;)