Midwestern Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

azdds2008

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi sorry to post this, but I was looking for advice to those who have interviewed at midwestern. I have an interview there and I can't find a link to the info! Any links or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

It was fun. Nothing too weird about the day, it went pretty quick. Interviews were pretty stright forward. Get a tour on a golfcart and see the construction. Since it is in the building stage there isn't much to see that is dental school specific. Faculty is impressive. Good luck.

mwu cuts off interview feedback on sdn..

Members don't see this ad :)
when is your interview??
I will go there on Mar. 10.

I'll have interview on March 11. Give me advice when you're done.

bring a shot gun...there's quail running around the parking lot....mmm tasty:laugh:

The interview was good. It lasted for about 20 minutes or so. I was interviewed by 2 people and they both took turns asking me questions. Some of the questions were random just to see how you handle pressure. My advice-go with the first thing that comes to mind- even if it's not the best answer, you just gotta be confident and go with your first instinct.

The interview was good. It lasted for about 20 minutes or so. I was interviewed by 2 people and they both took turns asking me questions. Some of the questions were random just to see how you handle pressure. My advice-go with the first thing that comes to mind- even if it's not the best answer, you just gotta be confident and go with your first instinct.
Did they ask you to write an essay? Someone said in other thread.

I just interviewed at MWU September 2nd, 2008. You don't have to write an essay, and all of the questions I was asked were straight-forward; in other words, no geography or political questions. Interview was by a dentist and community member of admissions committee, was open file, and was laid back with the focus on getting to know you as a person to see if you are a good fit for the program. Lunch, tour of sim lab, campus, and student apartment complex as well as a boring financial aid presentation rounded out the day. We were also asked to fill out a survey concerning the interview day so they can improve it.