Midwestern interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ldm0208

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
man...sdn's finally fixed...

Questions for those who invited from Midwestern!!
I was just checking aroud my status last night, and on Midwestern portal I found out I was invited from them..:eek: I didn't get any email/snail mail/ call from them. Is this how you guys were invited? I am a little worried because It's been a while since last time I checked my status there. Also, last night, no dates were available, but today one spot opened. It's on Oct 1st. :confused:... I don't think I can do my interview on oct 1st. But is this how we pick our own interview date? So. do we just select the date and time we like on their portal? That's it? or are they going to send us an information package? I am going to call them tomorrow but I am a little confused with their process.. Help!

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

If you can't make it, then just wait and there will be other dates that will show up.

I got an e-mail from them, and I checked the portal for interview dates. They only had one date opened up for me at the time so, I just chose what's given. I have mine on November.. wish I had it earlier.

Good luck!

If you can't make it, then just wait and there will be other dates that will show up.

I got an e-mail from them, and I checked the portal for interview dates. They only had one date opened up for me at the time so, I just chose what's given. I have mine on November.. wish I had it earlier.

Good luck!

Thanks!
I really hope other dates before dec show up.
Why didn't I get the email from them...weird...I am going to call them tomorrow..

Does anybody know if we can reschedule the interview date after you select the date once?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an interview from them last year and it was via portal...but I got an e-mail to notify me. I think it was an error or they have the wrong e-mail address on file. You should cross reference your personal info in your portal and change it if necessary and of course call them tomorrow.

Ok ....VERY weird....I just checked the portal and it also said:

Interview Scheduling

You have been invited to interview with the following program(s).
Confirmation will be sent to: (it is my correct e-mail address)

AZ: Dental Medicine Not Scheduled

I haven't received an e-mail either and would of never guessed to check the portal if I didn't read this post. Can you let me know how that phone call goes as well? There are no dates available for me to pick as well. Also if you have applied to Midwestern, can you check your portal too? Maybe everyones says this as a bug? Will check this post in the morning!

Ok ....VERY weird....I just checked the portal and it also said:

Interview Scheduling

You have been invited to interview with the following program(s).
Confirmation will be sent to: (it is my correct e-mail address)

AZ: Dental Medicine Not Scheduled

I haven't received an e-mail either and would of never guessed to check the portal if I didn't read this post. Can you let me know how that phone call goes as well? There are no dates available for me to pick as well. Also if you have applied to Midwestern, can you check your portal too? Maybe everyones says this as a bug? Will check this post in the morning!

got your pm. yeah...there you go..
we are in the exact same situation then..:smuggrin:
There was one spot opened (oct 1) several hours ago, but it seems someone took it.. I guess we will just have to wait till other spots open.
I will call MWU bw classes tomorrow and let you know. Hope everything's fine...:)

Hey Dino and those who are in the same boat.
I just called MWU and the lady told me that they send out the email when the spots are available. So, basically now all the interview spots are filled up for the first round, which sucks to us..:mad:

Plus, she said they do everything on line, so there would be no such thing like an info package. Let's keep in touch Dino and GL on this cycle!

Thanks, you too, i'm going to add you to my contacts so I don't forget your username when I finally hear back from Midwestern =p. I'm also going to be checking periodically to see if anyone withdraws so I can swoop on their spot

Hi people,

I am in the same situation. I got an invite, but no date yet. Maybe we will get the same date, and I will see you there!