Midwestern Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Runner2DPT

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all, just wanted to see if anyone has interviewed at Midwestern yet or if anyone will be interviewing this weekend. As always, any insight into the format of the interview would be greatly appreciated 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks anyways guys. Good luck to you too Blazersfan. Hope the Blazers can keep that 5 spot in the west as well!
 
I had an interview there last Friday.I don't know how many spots they have left, but they are still offering admission. I got a phone call this morning and I was accepted. They did say there were only 2 more interview dates though.

As far as the format of the interview, they were individual interviews. Know why you want to be a PT and why you want to come to Midwestern besides the location. Interviews were pretty laid back. Everybody was really nice and helpful in answering questions.
Hope this helps.
 
How what kind of questions were u asked @ midwestern? i have mine next Wednesday and i m kinda nervous
 
Hey all, just wanted to see if anyone has interviewed at Midwestern yet or if anyone will be interviewing this weekend. As always, any insight into the format of the interview would be greatly appreciated 😉

What kind of questions were you asked @ midwestern? I have an interview nxt Wednesday:xf:
 
Hey! I have an interview scheduled for this Wed so I was wondering if anyone could provide some advice or feedback on the interview questions. I heard that it's a group interview -- how big is the group? Please let me know... thanks in advance! 🙂