Midwestern MA - anyone sitting?

Started by MiamiDent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MiamiDent

Full Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone sitting on an MA acceptance? If you are and are not planning on attending, please please please let the office know so they can review some more applications. I would greatly appreciate it and I know a bunch of others would as well. For a count, how many of you still have an admission outstanding?

Gracias.
 
Hey MiamiDent, I just recently withdrew my application from MWUs MA-MBS program so hopefully there is a seat available for you. Also, I already notified the office so try to contact them soon. I am going to LECOM's Post-Bac instead. Good luck!

Rahil
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the reply, Francheezy. People that withdraw their acceptance quickly makes it easier for those of us who applied later and are waitlisted. Anyone else out there?
 
Bump Bump.

Is anyone planning on not accepting their offer to either the MA or MBS program at Midwestern? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.

I know there are some offers out there that are still outstanding and I was very curious.

THANK YOU!