h_vas

2+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2017
Didn't see a thread for this application cycle. Submitted applications to both AZ and IL programs yesterday. Anyone else applying/hear back?

Jan 15, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Hi! Planning to submit my application to Midwestern MABS in the next few days. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

KQ1

Mar 20, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
How well is the program doing? Especially the Chicago campus? Anyone mind sharing stats to get in and personal experiences with the school?

Nov 10, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
anyone know how much extracirriculars play a role? i don't have much ECs and am worried it might hold me back...

Feb 22, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
congrats! seems like they seemed pretty nice about test scores if they let you retake it? do you have to get a certain score to keep your acceptance? and good luck on the DAT!
I’m not sure if I will get accepted since they put me on the waitlist and it’s not even a guarantee. But they say that if you have any academic changes before now and September (I guess that’s when the class starts), update them ASAP and that could be something they look at. The waitlist is not ranked so they will periodically looking through the files

Feb 22, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
Ok thanks! Did you apply to the IL or AZ campus?
I applied to the IL since I applied there for the dental program and they would have my application without me sending anything. I didn’t apply to the AZ through the dental program and if I apply there for the Masters I would have to start a new application and submit everything. Their app is like $130