Midwestern - MBS - Downers Grove (Chicago)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MiamiDent

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone planning on attending the MBS program at Midwestern this upcoming fall? If so, do you know how many people they will be accepting and how many of these spots have been filled so far?

Also, how did you find out? Did you interview at all (phone, in-person, or otherwise)?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I was accepted to this program. I did not have an interview. I had applied to the DO program but was rejected and sent a request to send my application to the MBS program. I was accepted like 2 weeks later.

I paid my deposit and everything, but withdrew my acceptance last week. I was accepted at KCUMB last Monday, so I'm going to med school instead. Best of luck to you!

Thanks very much for your reply! Do you know how many spots they usually have and how many have been filled so far? Congratulations on your KCUMB acceptance!

Hey! I was accepted to this program. I did not have an interview. I had applied to the DO program but was rejected and sent a request to send my application to the MBS program. I was accepted like 2 weeks later.

I paid my deposit and everything, but withdrew my acceptance last week. I was accepted at KCUMB last Monday, so I'm going to med school instead. Best of luck to you!

If you look on their website, they say that the class size is 27. Good luck.:luck: