Midwestern or Maryland?

Started by dimsum1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dimsum1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got into Midwestern as well. I was gonna go to Maryland but I don't know which one I should pick.
 
I got into Midwestern as well. I was gonna go to Maryland but I don't know which one I should pick.

dimsum1-when did you interview and hear from Maryland? I would choose UMB. That's where I want to go! I interviewed last week. Are they going to tell us if we got in soon??🙂
 
Go to the school that fits you best and you can see yourself for 4 yrs. Honestly, this is a personal decision and don't let anyone make it for you!