Midwestern SMP Full?

Started by ebo248
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ebo248

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Greetings. I am an alternate to this fall's incoming MBS program at Midwestern (Downers). As it is getting so late in the game, does anyone know if the class registered to capacity? Can I expect there to be any hope of a formal acceptance?

Also wondering... Has anyone actually been flat out denied admission or do they simply waitlist in the event they don't have a full class.
 
bump bump bump. I haven't heard ANYTHING and I can't seem to get a firm answer out of the admissions office in terms of lengh of their waiting list.