Midwestern Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ceruleansky

Full Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Quick question: I received an email and letter to do the supplemental from Chicago, but I heard nothing from Glendale. However, in my Interact Now! account, for both schools it says that they are expecting a supplemental from me. My question is, is the Chicago supplemental the same as the Glendale one?
 
They are different supplementall applications. I would call/e-mail Glendale.

Quick question: I received an email and letter to do the supplemental from Chicago, but I heard nothing from Glendale. However, in my Interact Now! account, for both schools it says that they are expecting a supplemental from me. My question is, is the Chicago supplemental the same as the Glendale one?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah--I never got the Glendale application either--only the one from Chicago!?!? 😕
 
Okay I just checked my interact now account--and it says that everything but my PCAT scores have arrived for Chicago--but under Arizona it says "expected" for the suppletmental application, etc.--so I guess I might need to call Glendale too!? 😕
 
*BUMP*

Just wondering if there are others with the same problem!? 😕
 
thanks guys for the responses? I emailed Glendale, and received a response pretty soon afterwards. If anyone else is having this problem, e-mail the school and ask. The lady at Glendale emailed me a copy of the supplemental, and yes, the supps for the two schools are different!