Midwestern U Biomed

Started by nweb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nweb

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have posted this in the post bacc forum too, just thought I might catch some other eyes here.

Has anyone finished this program, is anyone in this program, has anyone heard things about the goods or bads?

It would be a good option for me geographically speaking and I could use some help.

I am probably going to apply to 3 or 4 DO schools (CCOM is one) and I thought the early exposure to the facitilities and faculty could be a bonus.

Thanks guys.
 
I know of one user on sdn who attends CCOM masters at large program who got accepted to CCOM for this fall. You might want to contact HoosierDO by PMing her. She also posts on the CCOM Class of 2008 on the Osteopathic page. Good luck.