Midwestern University AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zn1988

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
May some predecessors who got accepted in Midwestern AZ give me some experiences about the application process, what would be the most significant things to do.
My GPA 3.6 (13 credits) . Will be taking PCAT this saturday. Get involve in several clubs.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

May some predecessors who got accepted in Midwestern AZ give me some experiences about the application process, what would be the most significant things to do.
My GPA 3.6 (13 credits) . Will be taking PCAT this saturday. Get involve in several clubs.
Thanks.

You're in good shape. Try to make above 80 percentile on pcat(with strength in chem, math, and biology) and apply early then you'll be good.

forph,
may i ask what your pcat and gpa is? I am waiting for a response from last's week interview at midwestern. I felt the interview went well. My gpa is decent but my pcat score is not as good as i wanted.
thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
forph,
may i ask what your pcat and gpa is? I am waiting for a response from last's week interview at midwestern. I felt the interview went well. My gpa is decent but my pcat score is not as good as i wanted.
thanks.

Mine is pcat 89 and overall gpa 3.6(science 4.0 math 3.8).
I had an interview on 12/19 and receive a packet a few days ago. The letter dated 1/4. Assuming they had no adcom meeting for the rest of the year, it was pretty quick. You will get one and don't forget to check interact now for an update. Good Luck!!!

Does anyone know how full the class is already?

forph,
thanks for the reply. My gpa is like yours but my pcat was lower.
Wondering how much of the pcat they weigh in? The presenter at the interview said everyone up to that point had a good chance. So did it mean everyone being interviewed had a fair level playing field and all it depends on is the interview? I felt the interview went well but am a little concern about the pcat score. Anyways, about the Interactnow, i chose the option where they email you when anything changes on my account. Do I have to check back on Interact now to see if I was accepted in 2 weeks? or do I only have to check my email.
thanks

don't worry about gpa. i got in here with a 3.1 gpa and a 98 pcat. my one advice is to get a good pcat score. you'll get an interview that way

don't worry about gpa. i got in here with a 3.1 gpa and a 98 pcat. my one advice is to get a good pcat score. you'll get an interview that way

the thing is my pcat score is(lets say greater than a 70), and my gpa is 3.56. I already got interviewed and waiting.

not necessarily true! i have almost the same stats but no interview! i applied and everything was complete in november :(

forph,
thanks for the reply. My gpa is like yours but my pcat was lower.
Wondering how much of the pcat they weigh in? The presenter at the interview said everyone up to that point had a good chance. So did it mean everyone being interviewed had a fair level playing field and all it depends on is the interview? I felt the interview went well but am a little concern about the pcat score. Anyways, about the Interactnow, i chose the option where they email you when anything changes on my account. Do I have to check back on Interact now to see if I was accepted in 2 weeks? or do I only have to check my email.
thanks

I'm not sure exactly how they weigh pcat scores toward the overall evaluation procedure but I feel they stress it pretty much like the ones that require pcat. What's your score? I think it should be okay...
I chose the option to receive updates but somehow it didn't work. so I checked it everyday around the time when I was told I was supposed to get an update. If you get an update email everyday like many others you don't need to check interactnow. hope I hear a good news from you soon~

My GPA is 3.6 for 13 credits. Also I have advantages withmy GPA math and science. There will be no math GPA and I will not take Physics anymore ( I passed those classes in highschool). The PCAT test I took yesterday is hard for me to get higher than 70. I applied to midwestern this school but pharmcas has not received my transcript yet (although I sent it 1 month ago). Is there any chance for me just to get an interview in midwestern while I have heard that it is accepting whole bunch of incoming students for next year?:scared: