Midwestern University - Downers Grove

Started by predpt303
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

predpt303

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from Midwestern in Downers Grove, Illinois yet? I applied late August and still have not heard back.
 
Has anyone heard back from Midwestern in Downers Grove, Illinois yet? I applied late August and still have not heard back.

I got an interview invite today! The days of the interviews are really inconvenient though as one is Monday, Feb 4 and the other Wednesday, January 30.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! Just trying to touch base again. Does anyone have updates from Midwestern? I still have not heard from them at all.
 
I do know at least half of the seats are already full (based on people who are on the midwestern app). But also keep in mind, some of these people may choose to go elsewhere.
 
For those who got accepted, did they tell you over email or did you have to keep checking your Midwestern account thing?