Midwestern University - Downers Grove

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predpt303

Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Midwestern in Downers Grove, Illinois yet? I applied late August and still have not heard back.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard back from Midwestern in Downers Grove, Illinois yet? I applied late August and still have not heard back.

I got an interview invite today! The days of the interviews are really inconvenient though as one is Monday, Feb 4 and the other Wednesday, January 30.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! Just trying to touch base again. Does anyone have updates from Midwestern? I still have not heard from them at all.

I had an interview invite 3 weeks ago but declined the offer

I do know at least half of the seats are already full (based on people who are on the midwestern app). But also keep in mind, some of these people may choose to go elsewhere.

For those who got accepted, did they tell you over email or did you have to keep checking your Midwestern account thing?

For those who got accepted, did they tell you over email or did you have to keep checking your Midwestern account thing?

They will send you an email if you have been accepted. If you get waitlisted or rejected you will be notified through mail.