Midwestern University Glendale AZ

Started by RhinoDPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RhinoDPT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I just created a Facebook group for all the students that got accepted this cycle! The Facebook group is called, "Midwestern University AZ-Physical Therapy Class of 2019." I am looking forward to meeting all of my future classmates!
 
just a heads up, the class above you guys will create the FB group that has new and existing students....
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was a Facebook page set up yet? I'm excited to meet everybody!

Not that I have seen! I deleted the one I made after I heard that one will be made for us. It will be nice to meet who we will be spending a lot of time with the next 3 years lol