Midwestern University-Glendale DPT Class of 2015

Started by ACECPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ACECPT

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thought I would start this thread and see whose going to Midwestern. I just submitted my deposit! I was thinking of creating a Facebook page too so if anyone is interested, let me know and we can do it. It would be cool to get to know everyone a little bit before we spend the next 3 years together 🙂 Congrats to everyone!
 
Congrats your acceptance Ace!! Looks like I'll be joining you guys in a few months! Really excited to start!

-Brad
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! My name is Melissa, and I'm a first year right now.
Just wanted to let you know that there was already a group that was made for you guys by us:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/380349795309969/

If you guys have any questions, feel free to join this group and ask or just contact me on here! Can't wait to meet you guys; it's so soon! 🙂