Midwestern University - Glendale

Started by RhinoDPT
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RhinoDPT

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am a PT student at Midwestern (Glendale). If any of you have any questions about the interview process or just have questions about the school in general feel free to ask. I know how stressful the process can be and I remembered having many unanswered questions. Anyways, good luck to you all on the aplication process!
 
Hi! I am planning on applying early to Midwestern-Glendale this year. I have a few questions...

1. Were you accepted early or during regular admissions?

2. What was the interview like?

3. What is something you like and something you dislike about the program?

4. What is the area like?

5. Any specific recommendations for applying to this program?

Thanks so much for your help!