RhinoDPT

2+ Year Member
Jul 19, 2015
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Hello,

I am a PT student at Midwestern (Glendale). If any of you have any questions about the interview process or just have questions about the school in general feel free to ask. I know how stressful the process can be and I remembered having many unanswered questions. Anyways, good luck to you all on the application process!

Oct 17, 2016
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I got an interview form this school. My science GPA is 3.65 and non-science GPA is 3.8. I donot have B.S degree form an amercian university. My pcat composite score is 62 Do you think I have chance to get in?

Mar 3, 2016
Status
Pre-Physical Therapy
Hello,

I am a PT student at Midwestern (Glendale). If any of you have any questions about the interview process or just have questions about the school in general feel free to ask. I know how stressful the process can be and I remembered having many unanswered questions. Anyways, good luck to you all on the application process!

Hey there! I've got an interview coming up with them in November. Can you give me some tips on how I should prepare for it? What kind of questions do they ask? What was your interview day like when you went last year? Also, what other schools did you apply to and why did you choose Midwestern? I've heard nothing but great things about Midwestern but don't know too much specifically about their PT program. Any or all info you can share would be much appreciated!! Thanks :)